Creating a Lease Statement is perhaps the best way to view information about all of your leases related to a property in one central place. The report includes data including tenant name, lease start and end date, outstanding balance, and is searchable by property and rental owner.
This is a particularly important report to run frequently if you manage large multi-unit buildings with numerous leases attached to each property.
Creating an Lease Statement on ManageCasa is easy:
- Navigate to the Reports Module
- Click on the Income Statement icon
- Input the Rental Owner and/or Property for which you would like to run the report
- Select the period for which you would like to run the report, or enter a custom date range
- Select the interval for which you would like to run your report
- Click the Run Report Button
Your report will be generated, and you will be presented with the option of exporting it as a PDF, as an Excel File, or Saving and Sharing it directly with your Rental Owner through ManageCasa.
Still have questions?
Open the round conversation icon on the lower right corner and ask us anything.