The Vendor Ledger Statement provides a useful summary of all bills and payments recorded to each of your vendors over a given period of time for a property.
Running a vendor ledger statement can help you keep track of how often you’ve employed various vendors for jobs at your property, determine the total amount paid to each of your vendors, and double check vendor invoices to ensure they match.
Creating an Vendor Ledger Statement on ManageCasa is easy:
- Navigate to the Reports Module
- Click on the Vendor Ledger Statement icon
- Input the Property for which you would like to run the report
- Select the vendor for whom you would like to run the report
- Select the period for which you would like to run the report, or enter a custom date range
- Click the Run Report Button
Your report will be generated, and you will be presented with the option of exporting it as a PDF, as an Excel File, or Saving and Sharing it directly with your Rental Owner through ManageCasa.
Still have questions?
Open the round conversation icon on the lower right corner and ask us anything.