The Expense Report provides an overview of all expenses based on the property or a specific unit. Running this report will generate a list of all paid expense invoices excluding liabilities (like deposits, prepaid rent, pet deposits, etc…). The report can be searched based by either owner, property or unit.
Note: The expense report is available for accrual type accounting only.
Creating an Expense Report on ManageCasa is easy:
- Navigate to the Reports Module
- Click on the Expense Report icon
- Input the Rental Owner and/or Property for which you would like to run the report
- Select the period for which you would like to run the report, or enter a custom date range
- Select either Consolidated or Detailed
Note: Consolidated will accumulate expense totals for each transaction category, while Detailed will break out each individual transaction into its own line item.
6. Click the Run Report Button
Your report will be generated, and you will be presented with the option of exporting it as a PDF, as an Excel File, or Saving and Sharing it directly with your Rental Owner through ManageCasa.
Still have questions?
Open the round conversation icon on the lower right corner and ask us anything.