We are excited to welcome you as a new client!
Setting up the new software, learning its features, and loading your data will require you to dedicate time and attention.
While the “Getting Started” section in Manage Casa will show the necessary application set up status, this article will guide you through all the steps to get up and running as quickly as possible.
- Assign someone to be responsible for the software set up, the deployment and ongoing administration activities. Set a realistic target date for rolling out ManageCasa to your team, your properties, tenants, vendors and service providers.
- Inform your tenants and property owners that a new software will be deployed to efficiently manage the properties
- Give administrators access to the main ManageCasa account
- Set up your company as a legal entity, go through the verification process
- Add tenants, property owners, and vendors to the ManageCasa application
- Add properties
- Add bank accounts
- Create tenant lease agreements
- Create property owner contracts
- Ensure your accounting is up to date
- Set up portal access for end users via inviting them to join ManageCasa (keep in mind important milestones, such as collection of rent)
Following these steps will get you ready to start using the application.
Other Help Center articles will guide you through specific features of the ManageCasa app.
Read and discover more depending on your role and your responsibilities. Use the search function and navigate through the respective sections of interest.
If you encounter issues, feel free to log a support ticket by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck and welcome to the ManageCasa family of users!
We appreciate your feedback on this article.