Although ManageCasa’s bulk data import provides its own built-in data parser, there are certain steps that you can follow to ensure that the import is done correctly:
- Check that the Data Type of the file you are uploading matches the file you are importing. Each data type has a corresponding Excel file that is expected at the time of the upload.
- Check that the file name does not contain special characters. Characters such as commas, ‘$’, and ‘+’ are a few examples that may cause the loader to not accept your file.
- Are any of the original column headers deleted or changed? The parser uses the column names to check your data, so please do not delete or rename columns. If you do not fill in data for them, it is valid to leave them blank.
- Are any of the original sheets in the Excel file deleted or changed? The parser expects the original sheet names to be the same as when you first downloaded the Excel file.
- Check that no additional sheets were added to the file. The parser only runs on the original sheets, so any additional/unexpected data may cause a failure.
Still have questions?
Open the Support conversation icon on the lower right corner and ask us anything.