If you have a list of accounting transactions you wish to import into ManageCasa, you can perform this operation in bulk via the bulk transaction upload rather than manually adding each transaction.
To import accounting transactions into ManageCasa:
1. Navigate to Manage --> Bulk Upload
2. Select Transactions from the list of Data Types.
3. Import your data into the spreadsheet, making sure to complete every field marked as required.
For Accounting Transactions, you will at a minimum need to provide a:
- Transaction Date
- Transaction Type (Income or Expense)
- Property Name (to associate the transaction with)
- Record Type (Charge or Payment)
4. Drag the completed spreadsheet into the application or click the upload button to the box and select import.
ManageCasa will validate the file, and if there are any errors they will appear in yellow. You can click on the error message to view a report that indicates exactly what errors occurred so you can go and make any necessary updates to the template.
If all the data passes, then it will be loaded and available within a very short time.