If you have a list of payments, checks, or deposits that you wish to import into ManageCasa, you can perform this operation in bulk via the bulk transaction upload rather than manually adding each item separately.
To import payments, checks, and deposits into ManageCasa:
1. Navigate to Manage --> Bulk Upload
2. Select Transactions from the list of Data Types.
3. Import your data into the spreadsheet, making sure to complete every field marked as required.
For payments, checks, and deposits you will at a minimum need to provide the following fields:
- Payment Method
- Paid By
- Check Number (if the record represents a check payment)
- Check Memo (if the record represents a check payment)
- Payment Amount
- Deposit Bank Account (if the record represents a deposit
4. Drag the completed spreadsheet into the application or click the upload button to the box and select import.
ManageCasa will validate the file, and if there are any errors they will appear in yellow. You can click on the error message to view a report that indicates exactly what errors occurred so you can go and make any necessary updates to the template.
If all the data passes, then it will be loaded and available within a very short time.
Please sign in to leave a comment.