If you have a list of all of the existing leases for your properties under management, you can import that list into ManageCasa in bulk via the bulk lease upload rather than manually adding each lease separately.
Note: It is critical you import a list of your contacts before importing your leases.
To import leases into ManageCasa:
1. Navigate to Manage --> Bulk Upload
2. Select Leases from the list of Data Types.
3. Import your data into the spreadsheet, making sure to complete every field marked as required.
For Leases, you will at a minimum need to provide a:
- Lease Number
- Lease Date
- Unit (if multi-unit building)
- Lease term (fixed or month-to-month)
- Commencement Date
- End Date
- Termination Period
- Rent Amount
- First Due Date
- Posting Days
- Late Fee Information
4. Once complete, drag the completed spreadsheet into the application or click the upload button to the box and select import.
ManageCasa will validate the file, and if there are any errors they will appear in yellow. You can click on the error message to view a report that indicates exactly what errors occurred so you can go and make any necessary updates to the template.
If all the data passes, then it will be loaded and available within a very short time.