Property management terms are the contracts between your business and the property owners that hired you to manage their properties. Whether you charge management fees on a 'per property' basis or need to create a fee for a new lease, ManageCasa's property management terms feature captures all of the necessary information for you to stay up-to-date with your owners. Properly documenting your owner agreements, tracking your accounting data, and generating your owner statements are key to your business' success.
How to create a new owner agreement
- Click on Manage in the left navigation menu
- Select Property Management Terms
- Click the blue Add button
- Fill out the required fields and any other additional information you need to include with the owner agreement
- Click Publish at the bottom of the screen
For a detailed walkthrough to utilize ManageCasa's property management terms, please check out each step in our "Property Management Terms" Help Center section! In each step, we guide you through the data required to create your owner agreements and how you can maximize your efficiency with a published owner agreement.
Still have questions?
Open the Support conversation icon on the lower right corner and ask us anything.
Please sign in to leave a comment.