Creating your association(s) in your ManageCasa account will enable you to add properties to the community, create the board member team, and ultimately send out the recurring association fees to your property owners. To add a new association, click on Associations tab in the left menu and click the blue Add button.
Complete the following required fields to start creating your first association:
- Association Name
- Type - COA or HOA
- Operating Account - the bank account(s) that you use to collect or pay association fees
- Select the amount for the HOA fees and the deposit bank account to receive payments
- Set the Start Due Date to begin creating transactions (note: the day of the month that you set is the day that the dues will be due each period)
- Select how many days posted in advance of the due date to create each charge
- Create your late fees if there are any
Once you finish entering the required information, make sure to Save at the bottom of the screen! You may be prompted if you would like to backdate and create your transactions depending on the start due date you set. If you set the start due date to be in the past, ManageCasa will automatically generate the transactions dating back to when you specified. Once completed, your association will be created and you are on your way! The next step is to add your properties/units to the new association. Check out this article for additional guidance on how to add your properties!
Still have questions?
Open the Support conversation icon on the lower right corner and ask us anything.