There may be cases where you need to make a change to a property that has been added to an association. Whether there is a change in ownership, the property is currently being rented, or the dues change for a specific property, all of this can be done directly from the associations page! Follow these steps to make an update to a unit that you've added to your association, and be sure to save your changes!
How to make edits to a unit in an association
- Click on Associations in the left navigation menu
- Click on the ellipses to the right of your association and select Edit
- In the Properties section, select the property/unit that you would like to edit
- Update the Property Owner if ownership has changed
- If the property owner has an emergency contact, select from your contacts who should be listed
- If the property is currently rented, check the Is Rented field and enter the tenants
- Change the amount for dues for this property if applicable
- Click Update to save your changes
Still have questions?
Open the Support conversation icon on the lower right corner and ask us anything.
Please sign in to leave a comment.