We are well into Spring and hope that everyone is enjoying warmer weather here in the northern hemisphere.
This last release was focused on Maintenance Ticket, Violation Tickets and Architecture Review Ticket improvements. In addition to that, we have also fixed a number of issues that have been brought to our attention.
With regards to the Ticketing System, we did a major overhaul to fix a number of performance issues. We removed the list view for maintenance tickets and replaced it with a faster way of viewing the column view of tickets. We also added the ability to archive tickets. This is like a "pre-delete" to remove closed or no longer relevant tickets from your list. It's a quick and easy way to clean up the board. Also you can archive or change the entire column of tickets at on time. For example, if you want to archive all your closed tickets, just click on the "..." three dots on the header and move to archive. With this release, we also updated the notes section and improved who you can assign and mark as a requested person. We hope you enjoy the changes we made to our ticketing system
- Updated an scenario where you couldn't mass mark expense transactions as paid
- Fixed a problem with saving and sharing reports for associations
- Added mailing address to the contacts list for tenants and property owners to make the relationship more clear
- Fixed an issue where images in the Messages list were displayed very small
- Fixed the refresh of the bank register when switching between bank accounts quickly
- Updated the PDF for reports, Transaction Invoices and ManageCasa Invoices
- Plus a number of other issues have been updated.
Hope you have a great Day!