It's time again to let you all know the improvements we have been doing to the platform. We have a lot more to report shortly as we continue to work on a number of improvements and additional features. Please keep checking for the latest changes in this spot.
Fixes with this Release
- We discovered a couple of cases where dates where changing with our automation. Particularily around the 28th, 29th, and 30th of the month. We have fixed this issue.
- There were a number of improvements with our back-office tool to help our success team address data questions for you all.
- Fixed an issue arounds breadcrumb links in Templates
- Added a number of behind-the-scenes updates to templates including better flows for picking related objects needed to create Templates
- Updated Global Search components
- Fixed some formatting issues when inviting contacts
- Big revamp with our reporting.
- Removed the Group by Property option from all reports as this was what most people were using. We changed the priority to use Split by Property instead. Going forward, grouping the results together is the default, and if you still need to split by property, you can choose that option
- Improved performance around a number of reports and the data quality as well.
- Updated the Account Users page to have all the icons present when selecting a role.
- Corrected some text around Bank Reconciliation to better reflect the available options
- Fixed navigation and content issue with the Contacts Widget
We are already preparing the next batch of updates that we hope to release soon!