Happy Thanksgiving week everyone. We pushed out a big under-the-hood change to files today. This update was focused on improving folder management and folder sharing. Now when you share a folder with your Tenants and Owners, all the files and nested folders, are also shared. When you drag new files into those folders, they will automatically be shared. In addition, when you drag files out of the shared folder, they will become unshared. We've also improved folder management for the tenants and owners to make it easier for them to organize files on their accounts.
- If you create a public file or folder with an association, when a new owner registers with ManageCasa, the file/folder will automatically be shared with them.
- Fixed an issue where Transactions were not being displayed at a Property Unit level
- Fixed a search issue with Units
- Fixed a couple of evoting/survey issues after a poll has been closed.
- Removed the "Property Members" list for Owners and Tenants for privacy concerns
- Updated the Avatar location under Personal Settings to improve visiblity.
Hope you all have a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving.