Happy New Year! We hope you all had a nice holiday season. Our team of engineers were hard at work creating the next set of improvements for you. A lot of you have been asking for a more streamlined (and less confusing) way to pay charges. We listened to all your suggestions and have reworked from the ground up our charges system. You can now choose which charge to pay, or all at once. We've added new ways to pay and will continue to add new payment methods in the near future. Also as part of this revision, your users can now download a copy of the invoice right from the charges page.
We have also reworked our mobile app to take advantage of all mobile payment methods. We will be adding Apple Pay shortly as well. The new mobile app includes native support for Surveys and eVoting. We've also added new features and fixes to the mobile app.
There are also lots of other features and improvements with this release. You can read more about them below.
Thanks and Happy New Year!
- Revamped Charges and Payments
- Individual payments
- Better support for over payments
- New ways to pay
- Improved Mobile app experience
- Improved AutoPayments
- Can choose to pay what is due, or just a fixed amount
- Can choose which charges to pay when scheduling
- Decoupled auto pay from paying the charge for better management
- Display History of payments from the AutoPay Details
- Added list of previous payments for each payment method . (available from the settings page)
- Added history of deposits for each deposit method (available from the settings page)
- Improved date calculations for Dublin Timezone
- Fixed an issue where you could not remove a description on a Unit within a multi-unit building
- Added ability to print invoices directly from the Transaction Listing page
- Can print individual invoices from the "..." button the right right of the transaction
- Can bulk print all the invoices in the list into one PDF.
- Fixed an issue with adding pages to the Customer Marketing Website editor
- Improved the performance for the Current Tenants Report
- Standardized the way you can pay Expense transactions to use the same interface as paying charges. Now you can pay your property owners directly from the expense transaction page, or from the charges page.
- Added list of Transactions to the Native Mobile app
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't update the status of a maintenance ticket from the mobile app.
- Prepared the 1099 pricing updates for 2024 - $5.95 per 1099 statement
- Improved the Leases Ledger page to show more precise information
- Improved accuracy of charge widgets
- Major improvements to the Bulk Loader for speed and accuracy
- Added additional filters for Contact filters
- Added "has outstanding balance" - any contact who has either an invoice in the future or past due invoice
- Added "has past due transactions" - any contact who has at least one transaction in "Past Due" status
- Fixed an issue where a hidden custom field that was previously required caused an error. Now if a custom field is hidden, we do not validate against that custom field.
- Fixed some design problems around the Payout Window
- Added "Unit #" in the address list for more clarity of addressees