If you have not reviewed how to create your management fees or owner payments, please see our help article Part 2: Management fees and Creating the Owner Distribution/Contribution.
Creating owner statements will keep your property owners up-to-date with all relevant accounting data you are tracking in your ManageCasa account. If your property owners are registered with ManageCasa, they can access a list of all owner statements you have generated to date.
Steps to Manually Creating an Owner Statement
- Click on Manage in the left menu and select Property Management Terms
- Select which owner agreement you would like to create a statement for by directly on the agreement
- Select the Preview Statement tab
- Review the preview of the statement and click Create Statement
- To review any statements that have been created, click on the Statements tab
Turning on automation for creating owner statements
Similar to enabling the automation for management fees and owner distribution transactions, automating your owner statements is also possible! You have the ability to set what day of the month you would like them to get created automatically by clicking on the automation tab. Turn on each process you would like to be automated for you and click edit for a more detailed view of how you can customize your owner agreements!
For a detailed explanation on the automation of ManageCasa's property management terms, check out this article.