Whether ManageCasa is your first property management software or you are migrating over from a previous one, your accounting data is crucial to your success as a business. If you want to generate financial reports, populating your accounting data in your ManageCasa account is going to be one of the first things you should do prior to inviting your users to join.
Here are a list of objectives to complete for part 3 in our setup guide:
- Create your financial data
- Close out transactions by marking them as paid in your account
Check out this help video:
How to create a single transaction
- Click on Accounting in the left menu
- Click the Transactions tab at the top
- Click the blue Add button at the top right of the screen and select which type of transaction you would like to create
How to use ManageCasa’s bulk loader to create charges and payments
In cases where you wish to create a large number of transactions at once, we recommend utilizing ManageCasa’s built-in bulk loader to save you time. You can use the loader to both create new transactions and mark them as paid. Check out the following resources for further details about how the bulk loader works!
It is very important that you update any new transactions that have already been paid before inviting your users to join ManageCasa. Transactions that are left open will appear as a new charge in their account, so if they do not have a balance owed, the corresponding transactions in your account should be marked as paid.
Finished with Part 3? Let's move on to the next steps of getting your account set up!
- Part 1: Getting started
- Part 2: Verifying your business and identity
- Part 4: Get your account ready to collect and make payments
Still have questions?
Open the Support conversation icon on the lower right corner and ask us anything.