We are excited to welcome you as a new client!
Setting up the new software, learning its features, and loading your data will require you to dedicate time and attention.
While the “Getting Started” section in Manage Casa will show the necessary application set up status, this article will guide you through all the steps to get up and running as quickly as possible.
- Assign board member(s) to play an active role in the software set up, the deployment and ongoing administration activities. Set a realistic target date for rolling out ManageCasa to your association members.
- Inform your property owners that a new software will be deployed to better manage the community.
- Give administrators access to the main ManageCasa account
- Set up your HOA/COA as a legal entity, go through the verification process
- Add contacts (owners, vendors, service pros, etc.) to the ManageCasa application
- Add properties
- Add bank accounts
- Create the HOA/COA and set up dues/fees
- Add owners and properties to the community
- Add important documents - see files section in the menu (e.g. CC&R, bylaws, meeting minutes,...)
- Set up Communication Templates*
- Ensure your accounting is up to date
- Invite all owners to ensure that they have access to the ManageCasa portal
Following these steps will get you ready to start using the application.
Other Help Center articles will guide you through specific features of the ManageCasa app.
Read and discover more depending on your role and your responsibilities. Use the search function and navigate through the respective sections of interest.
If you encounter issues, feel free to log a support ticket by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck and welcome to the ManageCasa family of users!
We appreciate your feedback on this article.