We are super excited to release and announce the following updates. There have been a number of releases over the past two months, but they were relatively small and we didn't write up any release notes. So for this release we will document all the updates we have done since the last release.
Our developers have been focused primarily on improving the speed of the application and we're happy to announce that with this release we have sped up the response time for the application significantly. Hopefully you'll notice (or not notice) how zippy the response time for all the pages have become. We have also addressed a number of outstanding bugs in the application as well.
- As part of this release, there was a major update and focus on performance. We reduced the download size of what is needed to display and render each page. In addition, we sped up a number of checks:
- Permission updates and checks were streamlined to check on demand and not at the beginning of the user session. This allows for a more streamlined flow within the application
- We have migrated to using web-sockets to save information about preferences to enhance performance.
- The checks that happen right after log in have been streamlined to reduce latency
- Added new emails for direct to owner payments to keep them informed when tenants have paid rent
- Added filters to Property Management Terms to allow Property Managers to create Statements for specific date ranges or for specific properties.
- We added the ability to add contacts to a number of different sections when you're creating the object. For example, you can now add a contact when creating a transaction
- We added the ability to add a Chart of Account to a number of different areas when creating the object. For example, you can now add a new Account when creating a transaction, or adding a line in your Budget
- We added the ability to add a new Category to Maintenance, Violations and Architecture Review when adding a Ticket.
- We updated and fixed a number of scenarios around epayments where the settings have "Property Owner" pays for the processing fees
- Updated the pick list for Assigned To in the Maintenance tickets
- Fixed an issue around Scheduled Transactions where the "next due date" was not correctly set
- Fixed the display for Chart of Accounts to include the GL code in budget report
- Fixed an issue when changing status for Maintenance Tickets from the List
- Fixed an issue where the address was not correct in Invoices
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't share a file to specific account users
- Fixed a check for Associations to make sure that the HOA amount and Start Due Date are now required.
- Added Phone number to the Current Tenant Report
- Fixed the filter for Adding Properties to an Association to only show the properties that could be added
- Added a dialog check when a user attempts to delete a Property Management Terms record
- Fixed a spelling error on Lease Details page
- Fixed an issue where some personal preferences were not updated on the front-end.
- Fixed an issue around generating a report on the Lease Agreement list using Save Results where the filters were not taken into account.
- Added a check to always prompt the user if they want to update a recurring transaction if a linked transaction is updated. In the past, we didn't prompt the user if the transaction was due in the future, now we always ask.
- Fixed some display issues around how the "Pay From" or "Pay To" fields are shown to the users in transactions
- Added the ability to select multiple categories in the Maintenance Report
- Fixed an issue where the text in a message was hidden behind the icons as someone was writing a longer message
- Fixed an issue around scrolling in the messages tab for Associated Users
- Cleaned up Space around different sections
- Fixed an issue in Property Management Terms where certain users could not move to the next page in the Transactions Tab.
- Added the Association Dues to the Property Owner view of the Association
- Fixed an issue around how Bank Transaction Downloads (Beta) is connect to a bank account
- Updated the display of payments to show the Bank used to Pay or Receive the money. In the past this was not visible. We have made this much more visible to the user.
- Fixed an issue where information could be lost when editing a transaction when started from a pop-up window
- Fixed an issue where the Custom Fields for Units were not displayed correctly.
- Fixed an issue when applying multiple payments at the same time, the deposit-to fields was not being filtered correctly.
Thank you to all our customers and keep looking back here for more updates coming soon!