Today we released a big feature for our property managers and Associations. We have created the ability to create custom templates for all your correspondence needs. We've even provided some examples that you can use to start creating your own. Today, we're happy to announce that you can send out these letters 4 different ways:
- You can email the letter to your users
- You can send the PDF letter as a message to your registered users
- You can save and share the PDF for your tenants and owners
- You can create a combined PDF that you can use to print locally on your printer and send out
The Templates also support the ability to generate a cover letter which has the address already positioned to fit most envelope windows.
The template system allows you to create beautiful letters that can be reused over and over again, and with the automated inclusion of people from leases, associations, and properties, you no longer have to worry if you're including the right people in the distribution list.
We are currently working with another company to provide mass direct mail services for an additional charge. Please look for that release in the coming months.
In addition to this new feature, we have made a number of system improvements including:
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't recreate a deleted Chart of Account Number. It will now allow you to move Chart Numbers from one deleted account to another.
- Added new Delinquent Owners report and removed owners from the Delinquent Tenant Report
- Added the ability to search by Unit number on properties
- Added new column to Transaction bulk Loader to support recording transactions against the company
- Fixed an issue where multiple payments were made to transactions from the bulk mark as paid option in the transaction list
- Fixed a back-end bug that was causing a server error while sharing files.
- Added file sharing to Association Public Files. This will now share the files with all the registered property owners. When a property owner changes, it will remove those files from that old owner and share with the new owner.
- Fixed an issue with Messages and removed the ability to see certain fields when it's an announcement
- Cleaned up widget reporting around unpaid transaction widget
- Fixed an issue around certain cities would switch the country to "Liberia" for auto address lookup. This has been fixed,.
- Added contact icons back to the contact list to help visualize the registration status of contacts
- fixed an issue where the properties in an association might not fully list.
- Small improvements to the Bank Download flows
Keep looking here for more updates coming soon!