Summer is almost officially here and we're looking forward to everything that has to bring. We;re especially excited about some extra special treats from ManageCasa coming soon.
We have released a number of smaller patches over the past month to address some specific small issues our customers have encountered. In addition to those updates, we are very pleased to let you know that we've just updated the platform with some very important behind-the-scenes updates. We have revamped the way we handle Access Groups. You can sub-divide your properties and associations more throughoughly with our revised Access Groups. Now all the content on the platform will segregated based on the groups of users you created. Also, Board Members will be automatically assigned to an Access Group for that Association.
In addition, we have improved the performance around files. We have improved the listing, filtering and the way we handle files across the entire platform.
Additonal Fixes with this release:
- Updated Tenant experience to improve balance calculations on the Tenant portal
- Fixed Owner payment flows when the ePayment settings are "Owner Pays". Now when an Owner pays a charge they will be charged the processing fee directly.
- Fixed Template variables and cleaned up checks to make sure Templates are attached to an object when replacement variables are specified.
- Fixed line breaks in notes on Invoices to match the online experience
- Cleaned up reporting and currency displays
- Fixed the Custom Field selection in Tenant Application Forms
- Fixed a bug during company validate that prevented company information from being updated.
- Occupant portal can now view the leases
- Updated Signup flows to prompt users to Sales
- Fixed a bug around selecting and unselecting users from Templates
- Fixed a number of bugs around recurring transaction dates within a specific timezone.
- Updated the Latefee timing
- Added Journal entries into the Balance Sheet Report
- Updated Property Management Terms Statements to use "external bank account" settings correctly
- Fixed some bugs around the account setting for "Cash Based Reporting" in widgets.
Hope you all have a great June!