Now that labor day has passed, it's time for another release to the platform. We continue to focus on new features and improving the experience of our existing users. This release is mostly focused on fixes that you all have reported, or ones that we discovered as well.
I'm also excited to let you know that as of this writing, we are preparing the next release as well. We're starting to rapid fire updates to better improve your experience. Stay tuned for additional updates.
Fixes with this Release
- We added the Trial Balance report. This has been a much requested report and it is now live.
- Fixed some perfomance issues around the Property Statement Report
- There was an issue where the wrong Property Owner was showing up in the list display of the Property. This was a search issue, and that has been fixed.
- Fixed the Current Owners report.
- There were a number of widgets that were updated not only for the content displayed, and we added additional links on the arrow to improve the navigation flows. Data is now filtered when you follow the arrow from the widget automatically for you.
- While working on Bank Reconciliation, you can now add a missing transaction right from that section.
- Fixed a navigation issue after Bulk Uploading properties
- Updated the look and feel for all emails to better match our new designs
- Added a ReplyTo to the emails so that tenants and property owners have a better way to respond back to Property Managers or Associations
- Improved the add/delete around user's icons. Now you can add or remove your avatar under personal preferences
- Improved the add/delete around your company logo.
- Fixed an issue around creating custom fields while adding a new task.
- Continued to improve some of the flows around creating Templates
- Fixed some of the language and help text grammer.
- Removed the "Cleared Date" from Journal entries as it was not necessary
- Fixed a bug when adding a new detail line in transactions where it would delete portions of the original record
- Fixed an issue that prevented you from searching for new widgets.
- Fixed an issue where custom fields titles overlapped other fields if the title was too long. The titles now wrap if they extend beyond the field length
- Fixed an issue where the Transaction modal would not close correctly when sending a communication from that location.
- Fixed the Add Bank account to remove extra fields from tenants and property owners as it was confusing and unnecessary
Hope you enjoy these updates and please bookmark this page to check out future updates!