Pumpkin Spice is back and we're also happy for this latest release. We continue to add small features and improve the platform. This latest release is mostly about updates and fixes behind the scenes as we prepare a number of other exciting updates coming soon!
- We have updated how we handle currencies and simplied it to be based on your account settings. This will eliminate any issues with multiple currencies being setup in an account by mistake.
- Fixed an issue where Custom fields were not being displayed in Violations and Architecture Review
- Updated timeline and email messages to improve navigation
- Updated the Maintenance report to handle filters better
- Added a check to make sure that Accounting reference numbers are unique
- Added support to turn off email across an account
- Improved access controls for user Roles
- Added additional unit types for "Other" property type
- Updated Current Tenants to support multiple concurrent leases
- Improved folder support for Association Files
- Added support to allow all account users to move files regardless of who uploaded the document
- Added additional check for Posting Days for bulk uploading of leases.
- Other smaller fixes
We continue to improve the platform and please check back frequently for the latest updates.