We are very happy to announce that we have released a feature that we've been working on for quite some time. We are very proud of the this new feature. Now available to all our paid accounts is the ability to create surveys and eVoting. Please watch the overview video to get a better sense of all you can do with this new feature. With eVoting you can quickly and easily create a survey from your property owners or tenants. You can also create a eVote where you verify the identity of all the people submitting votes. If you specify that you need to have quorum, we will automatically check that it's a valid result. Plus eVoting is fully integrated into all the different areas within ManageCasa including the ability to send out the result via USPS for our United States customers.
Not only are we pushing out this big release for eVoting, but we have included a lot of other updates as well.
- We have added a new check template for printing checks. If you have pre-printed check stock where it has your account number, routing number, bank address and more, you can pick the new check type option from the menu. If your check stock is different, just let us know and we can easily created a new template for you as long as you send an example PDF to support.
- We added the ability for users to verify their identity in the personal settings area. This was added to make it easy for users to verify their identity for eVoting.
- We have improved the Company Verification Process to take advantage of the new Identity check in Personal settings
- We added a filter for GL accounts to the following reports:
- General Ledger
- General Journal
- We added a As of date to the Trial Balance Report
- Fixed an issue where the ManageCasa Bank wasn't being cleared correctly when a bank is assigned to a transaction.
- Fixed an issue where the customized Architecture Review categories were not visible to all property owners
- Added new fields to the Save Results for Leases, Maintenance, Violations, and Architecture Review Results
- Added new tab to Training Section to navigate directly to the Help Center
- Updated the Accounts Receivable and and Accounts Payable widget to show Current Month and Total
- Fixed an issue where there was too much scrolling in widgets
- Fixed an issue where someone other than the Message creator could delete a Message.
We hope you all have a great week and keep checking back for our latest releases!