We hope that everyone had a wonderful July 4th weekend and for those of us in the United States... Happy Independence Day! Now that the long weekend is over, we are happy to announce that we have released a number of updates to the application.
- We fixed an issue when an extra recurring charge was being create at the end of the scheduled recurring.
- We updated a number of issues around Maintenance Tickets and permissions for Property Owners and Tenants. We also cleaned up some of the assigned-to and share rules around maintenance tickets, violations and architecture review tickets.
- Updated the way to edit recurring maintenance tickets. There were some user interface issues that needed to be cleaned up.
- Cleaned up the preferred filters for units. Made it cleaner and more clear which is preferred and which are not.
- Cleaned up permissions for board members on maintenance, violations and architecture review tickets.
- Cleaned up payment method picker for subscriptions when editing a subscription.
- Cleaned up the UI when a banner is being displayed to make navigating to settings easier.
- Cleaned up text around recurring maintenance tickets when the page is blank.
- Updated the subscription page for trial users who don't have a subscription and they have a self managed account.
- We added a checkbox to a contacts editable fields that will turn off "charges" if you have epayments turned on and you don't want the contact to get a charge. This will prevent charges from being created for that contact.
- We added a new report for Credits that will display all the contacts who have credits on their account. This is a quick and simple way to see all users who have credits on their account
- Added the ability to pick a file from your files when attaching an image to a message
- Updated the support widget to remove the feedback button (rarely used) and replaced it with the support widget to clean up space on the app.
- Increased the navigations around the app by adding a lot more links to contacts, properties and leases from the list views.
- Added the ability to delete maintenance recurring tickets.
- Added the ability to remove "late fees" on transactions even if they were paid electronically. This gives the ability to update transactions if the late fees were added prematurely.
Please sign in to leave a comment.