Happy Fall everybody!
We haven't updated release notes in a while. We have released a couple of behind the scenes updates in preparation for a really cool new feature coming soon. However, as part of these updates, we just released a totally revamped Insights. These were previously called Widgets, but we heard from a number of you that you wanted more. So we took a hard look at how we did the widgets and knew we could do better. Now you can put your Insights where you need them. You can completely customize your views around the application to have the information where and when you need it. We also added a number of performance improvements to the Insights as well.
Included in this release were a number of fixes as well.
- Updated permissions for Property Owners to be able to see individual Units from their portal
- Fixed a bug around property owners entering a tax-id and saving that to an owner focused bank account
- Fixed a bug around property management terms and picking a unit from a list of properties
- Fixed a bug where contact information was not updated on a caching server when it was updated in the database
- Added Custom Fields to the list download. Previously it only listed the names, now it will added the data to the custom download of data.
- Added the ability to set a zero rent amount on leases
- Fixed a bug where property owners were not updated after changing them in the database
- Changed the rules around how to show maintenance reserve in the property management terms. Previously we just hid the values. Now we show the Reserve amount in the balance, but don't include it on the owner distribution calculations.
- Fixed a bug if there are owner contributions and distributions in the same transaction. Now the data and balance will be calculated correctly.
- Fixed a bug around accounts being updated by mistake when recording a new transaction or journal entry
- Fixed a bug where Property Manager Accounts could not update the company settings.