Happy New Year!
It's a new year and with the change of the calendar into January means it's almost tax season. With that in mind, we are turning on our IRS Tax Form 1099 service. We have partnered with an Accounting Service to deliver a simple and quick way to create and e-file all your 1099's. Check out our Help Document for more information
- We have added the ability to generate and e-file 1099's to the IRS
- We added the column view to Violations and Architecture Reviews for Associations and also expanded the columns for Maintenance Tickets. This gives you better visibility into your ticket status
- When a message is sent to a contact associated to a property, we now display the Property Name in multiple places to make Messages easier to filter based on the property.
- Improved Invoices in Settings > Invoices to allow you to click into a filtered list of transactions or 1099's where a fee was generated for ePayments or 1099s
- Fixed a problem where public, private and photos were not being linked to an association correctly
- Fixed a problem with the Income Report where clicking on an entry didn't take you to the correctly filtered list in Transactions
- Fixed a problem that would erase a note if you "pinned" the note as a favorite
- Fixed a problem where the "Association" Tab was showing up for the wrong Account Type
- Added a prompt to use our Website Authoring Tool when you create a Listing (and you are not currently subscribed to our tool)
- Fixed an issue where the "Is Rented" Flag in an Association Property wasn't selectable.
- Fixed text around Violations and Sharing.
- Added the ability to set an "As Of" date in the AR and AP report under reporting
- Improved Messaging when a user first signs into their account
- Fixed an issue where you could not preview a PDF or file in the Associations Detail pages.